FREE Electronic and Printable Game Spinner -
Game spinners are a fun (and much quieter) alternataive option to dice.
There are 2 FREE & PRINTABLE game spinners in this download
as well as
2 Electronic Game Spinners for PCs & IWB
Gettin' It Ready:
1. Print the spinner out - I like to use 100 weight card as it is a little more rigid than plain photocopier paper.
2. Cut out both spinners.
3. Laminate and enjoy.
How to Work It:
- Lay a paper clip flat on the spinner and place the point of a pencil on the centre point of the circle as shown.
- Hold the pencil firmly and flick the paper clip with your finger so it spins.
- When the paper clip stops spinning the score is the number the end points to.
When to Use It:
- Replace traditional dice in games to cut down the classroom noise a little :-)
- Create variations of traditional games by introducing alternative numbered spinners eg instead of using a 6 sided die try a spinner with the numbers to 5.
How to Make It Spin Better:
Use a compass (the circle drawing one) to put a small hole in the centre of the spinner to provide a place to anchor the pencil point.
In Return for the FREEBIE - All I ask in return is you either...
- follow my store on TpayT
- become a Facebook Fan to hear of latest freebies
- sign up to the newsletter
- post a creative photo of where or how you and or your students (remember the child protection/privacy stuff) using this resource to Instagram using the hash tag #goteachthis