Game Spinners - a collection of 10 PRINTABLE game spinners and 10 ELECTRONIC game spinners for Smartboard in one download. These are perfect for Math Games and Literacy Games.
Gettin' 'em Ready:
1. Print the spinners out - I like to use 100 weight card as it is a little more rigid than plain photocopier paper.
2. Cut out both spinners.
3. Laminate and enjoy.
How to Work 'em:
- Lay a paper clip flat on the spinner and place the point of a pencil on the center point of the circle as shown.
- Hold the pencil firmly and flick the paper clip with your finger so it spins.
- When the paper clip stops spinning the score is the number the end points to.
When to Use 'em:
- replace traditional dice in games to cut down the classroom noise a little :-)
- create variations of traditional games by introducing alternative numbered spinners eg instead of using a 6 sided die try a spinner with the numbers to 5.
- When you need a 10 or 12 sided die for a game and realise you don't have one and the Amazon purchase won't arrive in time.
How to Make 'em Spin Better:
Use a compass (the circle drawing one) to put a small hole in the center of the spinner to provide a place to anchor the pencil point.
Click the word 'SAMPLE' below to see all the spinners in this download.